Holdenby House: An Extraordinary Venue for Events in the Heart of England.
Situated in Northamptonshire, Holdebby House and Estate is an ideal location for hosting an event that will attract guests from all over the country. The venue is 10 minutes from Junction 16 of the M1, and is easily accessible from all points of the compass.
The House boasts the most remarkable history. Holdenby Palace was once the largest house in England and Charles 1 was imprisoned here at the end of the Civil War. Holden by is still a family home, but is also an active wedding and educational venue and the grounds, gardens and House are regularly available for hire for special events.
- 20 acre grade 1 grounds and gardens for outside events and Corporate Activity Days
- House Staterooms for dinners, weddings and corporate entertainment
- 2,000 acre estate with farm tracks for festivals and/or running/cycling events
- Ample car and coach parking
- Commercial kitchens
- WCs events for up to 1,000 people
- Easy access – 1 hour trains from Birmingham and London
These have included:
- Satis House in BBC’s Great Expectations
- Location for BBC’s Woman in White
- Home for 9 years to the Northamptonshire Food Show
- Hosted Northamptonshore Day in 2017
- Location for several large battle re-enactments
- Hosted MacLaren Team Gala Party for Silverstone
- Antiques and Plant shows
- Good Housekeeping Exhibition
- Car Rallies
- Concerts and Recitals
- Host to large scale running and cycling events
Holdenby House has Expanded its Events Team
Holdenby House has expanded its events team with the addition of Guy Roger and Sarah Coombes, and is working with corporate partners to extend its portfolio of events.